remove bzr-core subscriptions to /bzr etc?

Max Bowsher _ at maxb.eu
Mon Aug 6 09:15:56 UTC 2012

On 05/08/12 23:32, Robert Collins wrote:
> I think this has come up before, did we end up with consensus on it?
>
> -Rob

I've previously (twice) brought up the topic of unsubscribing ~bzr from
everything non-core, and merging ~bzr-core into it.

Each time, there's been mildly favourable response, but in each case
I've ended up waiting for any further comments and never getting around
to implementing the change.

So I think we should just do it now.

On the related note of unsubscribing ~bzr / ~bzr-core from core bzr
stuff: yes please! I think I've muted all the relevant subscriptions for
me personally already, but it seems to make far more sense to me to
remove the subscriptions and let people who want the mail subscribe
themselves, than to continue conflating access control and bug
notifications.

Max.