bzr resolve

Martin Packman martin.packman at canonical.com
Sat Jul 28 11:58:45 UTC 2012

On 26/07/2012, Bosco Rama <bzr at boscorama.com> wrote:

> My original post simply asked if there was a way to stop the resolve
> command from doing this.  It would appear that the answer is 'No'.

None of the stuff discussed in this thread is very hard to just
freaking fix, so I went ahead and put up a bunch of branches for
review.

Changes `bzr resolve *` to be like `bzr resolve` as you wanted, note
from the tests a bunch of cases need --done passed now which is a
little annoying:
<https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/bzr/resolve_file_not_done/+merge/117052>

Deprecates the use of --all, which is just the same as using --done
but less capable and more confusingly named:
<https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/bzr/resolve_all_deprecation/+merge/117071>

Makes another kind of common conflict auto resolve which should reduce
the need to pass --done more often:
<https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/bzr/resolve_dir_removal_auto_344013/+merge/117104>

Feel free to review the changes and suggest documentation updates everyone.

Martin