bzr-builddeb removed from Lucid PPA

Max Bowsher _ at maxb.eu
Tue Jul 24 03:22:10 UTC 2012

I've removed bzr-builddeb from the Lucid PPA, as the version was
considerably out of date, as no recent releases have built successfully.

Particular issues have been the old version of the python-debian
package, and the lack of dpkg-mergechangelogs.

If this actually proves to be problematic for anyone please speak up -
but I'm assuming that people doing package development tend to work on
a recent release anyway.

As always, removed packages are preserved in the obsolete PPA should
there be a need for the last available version.

Max.