Changing the bazaar windows shell

Idelson, Gil gIdelson at microsemi.com
Wed Jun 13 11:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi
Thanks for the quick answer.
What I want to do is to add some options in branch window that opened from bazaar explorer
I've noticed that is the same window that open when I run  "tbzrcommand --command=branch"

Do I need to change the bazaar explorer code or bazaar explorer run tbzrcommand , so I need to find the source of tbzrcommand?

best regards ,
Gil Idelson
RT/Embedded SW Engineer
Microsemi Corporation - AMSG