List of uncommits

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon May 7 10:04:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

Through a series of deeply foolish command line invocations I managed to
uncommit on a bound branch and then pressed ^C just after it had
finished uncommitting on the remote bound repository successfully. I
then pulled the uncommit from the remote which worked fine. Basically I
now want to re-commit but because I ^C'ed out I don't know the revision
id that I should recommit with. How can I find this out? Any way to list
the uncommitted revisions? I can't just do a bzr commit because I had
changed other stuff and I would like the two commits to be separate to
properly preserve history.

Cheers,

Chris.

--