best way to add unknowns from the command line?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Wed Mar 21 21:08:46 UTC 2012

I'm in some subdir of my project.  I run a bzr st, and find I have some
unknown files I want to add (not all of the listed unknown files).
There seems to be no subdir independent way to add these from the
command line.  The branch-root-relative way they're listed doesn't work,
since bar add takes a cwd relative path.  There's no ROOT: type modifier
(which would help with all commands).  You basically have to do
something lame like:

bzr unknowns:
lib/foo.c

bzr add ../../../lib/foo.c

as far as I can tell.  Is there some cool way to do this?

bzr qadd takes forever to launch because it expands entire unknown
directories on load, which is silly.

Chris