Error message in bottom panel of bzr-explorer

Dedeco dedeco at ufmg.br
Fri Mar 16 13:31:45 UTC 2012

> Under Settings/Configuration pick Branch Configuration and delete the
> parent_location line then save the file.

It does not open anything for me.

I ran it from a terminal too see output and maybe I've found a bug.

I saw Vim running on the terminal, I can even edit within it. But in bzr
explorer nothing is ever showed.

In the first time Vim complained about a .swp file. Maybe it was left
there from a crash. But even after I removed the swap file, nothing
shows when I click on Settings->Branch config.