coredump from bzr explore

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Wed Mar 7 09:16:40 UTC 2012

Good morning bzr-ers,

When I run bzr explore it runs but when I exit I get a core file in the
root of my checkout and the following logged:

    david.ingamells at msdes043: bzr explore --kde `pwd`
    QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:
    No such file or directory
    QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths:
    /data/users/david.ingamells/.config/ibus/bus
    Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
    IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
    (32293) KSycocaPrivate::openDatabase: Trying to open ksycoca from
    "/var/tmp/kdecache-david.ingamells/ksycoca4"
    Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit (with either kde or gnome desktops)
with the following bzr versions:

BZR_VERSION=bzr-2.4.2
BZR_GTK_VERSION=bzr-gtk-0.100.0
BZRTOOLS_VERSION=bzrtools-2.3.0
QBZR_VERSION=qbzr-0.22.1
EXTMERGE_VERSION=extmerge-20070718
EXPLORER_VERSION=bzr-explorer-1.2.2

is this a known issue (googling it found no match), a result of an
old-ish Ubuntu version or something else?

thanks in advance,
--

*David
*