Google Summer of Code 2012 project for Bazaar

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 27 10:51:45 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 26.02.2012 19:16, Martin Packman wrote:
> This sounds like a great idea. I'm not sure if it makes sense for
> Bazaar to apply as a mentoring organisation (and the deadline for that
> is only a bit over a week away), but perhaps you propose a project
> under the Ubuntu banner? Daniel Holbach is coordinating things there,
> and there's a wiki page we could add bzr+ubuntu project ideas to:
>
> <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GoogleSoC2012>

I'm not really coordinating things at the Ubuntu side. This cycle and
next are likely going to be too busy for me to be able to commit to
doing it. I just felt it necessary to remind everyone of the GSoC2012 dates.

All the best with your project.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to