List of exit values for error statuses.

David Ingamells david.ingamells at mapscape.eu
Tue Feb 28 07:42:02 UTC 2012

Hi all!
Is there a list + explanation somewhere of the possible exit values for
bzr? I've tried searching of the Bazaar documentation for the possible
terms I can think of that might be used to no avail. There is some
sporadic mention of exit values - e.g. "missing" describes its special
exit values 1 and 0.

In particular I need to detect errors that might be caused by a flaky
remote internet connection so that my tooling can retry the command.
I've seen exit value 3 being returned by a failed push but cannot know
how many other conditions can also result in the same exit value.

Thanks in advance
--

*David*