[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 1.2.2 released
bialix at ukr.net
Tue Feb 21 09:33:37 UTC 2012
On behalf of Bazaar Explorer developers I'd like to announce another
maintenance release in 1.2 series: Bazaar Explorer 1.2.2.
It's highly recommended to update your 1.2 version.
Especially for Windows users.
Bazaar Explorer is a desktop application for using the Bazaar version
control system, a modern VCS that supports both centralized and
distributed version control. Our 1.2.2 release runs on GNU/Linux (both
GNOME and KDE), Windows and OS X desktops and is available in many
See page https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.2/1.2.2 for tarball and
* New menu item "Bazaar > Work > Ignore unversioned..." to launch new
dialog (available in QBzr 0.22.1 or later).
* Added support to populate %(wt_selected)s tool action command
working tree selected items.
* Use absolute file path when opening with a text editor (Ryan Haigh,
* Fix endless loop on workingtree view filename filter (Jonathan
* Fix workingtree view filename filter to match first character
* Cope with broken history.dat files which can cause explorer to fail to
with a cryptic error from unpickling otherwise. (Martin Packman, #814151)
* QFileSystemWatcher disabled for working tree view and for repository view
while running on Windows due the huge amount of bug reports related
All the dude wanted was his rug back
More information about the bazaar