[ANN] Bazaar Explorer 1.2.2 released

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Feb 21 09:33:37 UTC 2012

On behalf of Bazaar Explorer developers I'd like to announce another
maintenance release in 1.2 series: Bazaar Explorer 1.2.2.

It's highly recommended to update your 1.2 version.
Especially for Windows users.

Bazaar Explorer is a desktop application for using the Bazaar version
control system, a modern VCS that supports both centralized and
distributed version control. Our 1.2.2 release runs on GNU/Linux (both
GNOME and KDE), Windows and OS X desktops and is available in many
languages.

Downloads
---------
See page https://launchpad.net/bzr-explorer/1.2/1.2.2 for tarball and
windows installer.

Changes
-------
New features:

* New menu item "Bazaar > Work > Ignore unversioned..." to launch new
qignore
   dialog (available in QBzr 0.22.1 or later).

Improvements:

* Added support to populate %(wt_selected)s tool action command
placeholder from
   working tree selected items.

Bug Fixes:

* Use absolute file path when opening with a text editor (Ryan Haigh,
#836631)
* Fix endless loop on workingtree view filename filter (Jonathan
   Riddell, #822738)
* Fix workingtree view filename filter to match first character
   (Jonathan Riddell)
* Cope with broken history.dat files which can cause explorer to fail to
start
   with a cryptic error from unpickling otherwise. (Martin Packman, #814151)

Workarounds:

* QFileSystemWatcher disabled for working tree view and for repository view
   while running on Windows due the huge amount of bug reports related
to it.

--
All the dude wanted was his rug back