[ANN] QBzr 0.22.0 released
bialix at ukr.net
Tue Feb 7 09:44:26 UTC 2012
On behalf of QBzr development team I'm happy to announce new release of
QBzr 0.22.0 codenamed "Alder".
This release intended to be used as companion release for bzr 2.5, and
might support bzr 2.4.
I'd like to thank the people who have helped make this release awesome.
What's new in this release
What's new in this release:
QBzr 0.22 is companion release for bzr 2.5, and compatible with bzr 2.4.
This release has many improvements and bugfixes. As usual many
improvements related to qdiff dialog.
While searching for the word or sentence all matches are highlighted.
This highlighting works in qdiff, qshelve, qunshelve, qannotate.
To make navigation faster through the long side-by-side diff, or inside
big annotated file you can use backside guide bar in qdiff and qannotate.
Behavior change: "Unchanged" option in treewidget filter now only
applies to versioned files. (Before it was applied to unknown files too).
Other qdiff improvements include: curved lines are using in side-by-side
view, smart synchronization of side-by-side view in "Complete" mode;
files with wrong or mixed encoding no more shown as "latin-1", but in
For full list of improvements and bugfixes please see changelog below.
Sources tarball and windows installer available to download from
Release branch: lp:qbzr/0.22
QBzr is a cross-platform GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
QBzr provided GUI frontend for many core bzr commands and several
universal dialogs and helper commands. Equivalents for core bzr commands
has the same names as CLI commands but with prefix "q".
QBzr is used as library of GUI dialogs in other products:
* Bazaar Explorer
QBzr at Launchpad:
* Vertically center the target line when using "Goto Line" in qannotate.
* Show change markers side of annotate view.
It represents where lines changed by selected revisions are.
* Does not crash anymore when called for shared repository.
(André Bachmann, Alexander Belchenko, Bug #578935)
* Avoid using inventory for access to revision and working trees.
(Jelmer Vernooij, Bug #922121)
* Fixed Set Default button in Merge tab. (Gordon Tyler, Bug #820635)
* Smart scroll syncronizing for side by side view (in complete mode).
* Fixed ignore whitespace changes code.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #827391)
* Use curved lines in central widget change markers.
* In the case of file content has mixed encoding that cannot be safely
decode to unicode qdiff don't fallback to use latin-1 encoding
but try to decode such content in "replace" mode.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #814117)
* Implement search highlight. This change affects to qdiff, qshelve,
qunshelve, qannotate. (IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #785565)
* Show change markers side of diff views. (IWATA Hidetaka Bug #827251)
* Base directories for the source branch and the destination
can now be configured in qconfig, tab 'User Interface'. (André
* Do not crash on ghost revisions.
(Jonathan Riddell, Bug #785967)
* Show context menu properly after re-load of branch(es).
(IWATA Hidetaka, Bug #744904)
* Command-line arguments with spaces properly quoted.
(Alexander Belchenko, Bug #824381)
* Add support for UIFactory.choose.
Make it possible to use 'shelve' in qrun. (Benoît Pierre)
* Report commits signed with expired keys in "verify-signatures".
(Jonathan Riddell, #804254)
* Adapt command progress display to changes needed for translations in
which was raising a TypeError with unicode. (Martin Packman, #872616)
* Treewidget 'unchanged' filter is now only versioned files. (Martin
* Stringify tab_width settings while writing it to branch config.
(Workaround for bug #912344, Alexander Belchenko)
More information about the bazaar