Resource availability question

Shashank Munim smunim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:31:36 UTC 2012

Good morning all

I am looking for a short term assignment resource in NYC for a Bazaar
project.

POSITION REQUIREMENT - Bazaar Project Manager

A NY government agency is seeking consulting services to setup Bazaar and
get it operational within a large web site environment .
- Implementation of a version control system allowing effective management
of the website.
- The Project Manager must have hands on experience with the installation,
configuration and implementation of Bazaar software using a decentralized
version management model.
- Candidate must be very familiar with and be able to teach the fundamentals
of Bazaar release 2.x to Systems Development staff, System Administration
staff, and the Webmaster.
- The Project Manager will work directly in teaching how to install,
configure, maintain, and manage a Bazaar implementation.
- The Project Manager is required to possess a working knowledge of the
Windows, Linux, and Solaris operating systems.
- Relevant experience of working with large web sites is highly preferred.

Pls either send me your resumes at earliest OR if you are aware of where I
can tap into a pool of qualified resources, please redirect me.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Shashank Munim
smunim at gmail.com