default fsenc patch

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:14:41 UTC 2012

I sometimes use bzr on Linux without locale. I can write non-ascii comment with
vim but bzr doesn't accept it.

I think get_user_encoding() should also be 'utf-8' by default.
At least, bzr should provide a way to override user encoding. (e.g.
BZR_USER_ENCODING envvar)

--
INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>