[ANN] bzr-2.5b5 has been frozen !

Vincent Ladeuil vila+bzr at canonical.com
Mon Jan 16 16:59:14 UTC 2012

This is our last beta for the 2.5 series: 2.5b5 has been frozen and tagged.

Note that not only the source is frozen for 2.5b5 but the API and
strings are also, so the translations can be started.

Packagers and installer builders, we need your help again so we can get
the beta release announcement out and more importantly allow our beta
users to enjoy the latest features and bug fixes.

I'd like to make the announcement on Tuesday^W Friday morning (sorry,
I'm late) with whatever installers are available at this point.

The tarball has been uploaded at https://launchpad.net/bzr/2.5/2.5b5

       Vincent