[ANN] bzr-2.5b4 has been frozen !

Vincent Ladeuil vila+bzr at canonical.com
Thu Dec 8 09:31:15 UTC 2011

Here goes our new beta release: 2.5b4 has been frozen and tagged (and
from now on we will say frozen when doing a source release as 'gold'
triggers some wrong expectations).

Packagers and installer builders, we need your help again so we can get
the beta release announcement out and more importantly allow our beta
users to enjoy the latest features and bug fixes.

As usual, I hope to be able to make the announcement on Tuesday morning
UTC with whatever installers are available at this point.

The tarball has been uploaded at https://launchpad.net/bzr/2.5/2.5b4

       Vincent