Hang at commit time when using sftp or bzr+ssh

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Tue Dec 6 04:29:30 UTC 2011

Ehhh... I'm not too up on the Ubuntu packaging, but I would assume that all
bzr related packages must be at the same version. So if you update bzr to
2.4.2 then python-bzrlib should be updated to 2.4.2 as well, if it doesn't
enforce that already.

2.4.2 is a patch release, which are meant to be stable for production. I
would say it's definitely better than using 2.4b1 which is a *beta*
prelease of 2.4.0.