post commit hook question

Stephen Auyeung stephen at ck12.org
Tue Nov 29 21:08:15 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reply, Andrew.

After loading the plugins, the post commit hook is working now. However, for
some reason, if I added a new directory (could be the same for a file, just
have not tried it) and then call workingTree.commit(), the directory
disappear from the machine where I perform the commit but is committed to
the remote repository. Before the post commit hook was working, I believe
the directory was there. I also tried workingTree.branch.update() after the
commit and still did not get it back; but manually "bzr update" worked. Any
clue?

FYI, the post commit hook was to run a remote command using pssh asking
other bzr clients to perform a "bzr update".

Thanks,
Stephen