Bazaar Mercurial Plugin to access BitBucket

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Oct 20 19:35:41 UTC 2011

Martin Geisler writes:

 > > Does Mercurial explicitly track directories (including empty
 > > directories)?
 >
 > No, like Git, Mercurial only tracks files.

Well, I don't know what Ben meant by "correct rename tracking", but
Mark Shuttleworth always brags about Bazaar "correctly" tracking
directories, as well as files, as versionable objects.  Since we're on
bazaar at canonical, I think I'll accept Mark's definition (as much as in
my own usage I'll probably be perfectly happy with hg's behavior<wink>).