Revision not present in CHKInventoryRepository(..)

Andrew Foster andy at sol1.com.au
Mon Oct 17 06:09:44 UTC 2011

John Meinel wrote:
> The history is already missing. It is just that bzr0.8.2 didn't
> notice. We do want to support your use case, though. I suppose the big
> question is why r156. If you were using 0.8.2, I think it is possible
> for it to have picked a revision history that didn't match the
> mainline history.

Looking at the revision log using 0.8.2, I don't see any particular
relevance to r156 nor its surrounding commits, they were regular
I'm-not-fiddling-with-bzr patches.

I tried a `bzr check` and got:

saboteur:test andy$ bzr check
Checking working tree at '/Users/andy/projects/test'.
Checking branch at 'file:///Users/andy/projects/test/'.
Checking repository at 'file:///Users/andy/projects/test/'.
checked repository file:///Users/andy/projects/test/ format
RepositoryFormat2a()
3520 revisions
5141 file-ids
3 ghost revisions
48 inconsistent parents
checked branch file:///Users/andy/projects/test/ format Branch format 7
found error:Internal check failed: revno does not match len(mainline) 1564 != -1

> I don't remember if we have an easy way to fix the revno. I think (bzr
> reconcile --branch).

`bzr reconcile` runs, doubles the size of the .bzr folder, but doesn't
change anything.

saboteur:test andy$ bzr reconcile
Reconciling branch file:///Users/andy/projects/test/
revision_history ok.
Reconciling repository file:///Users/andy/projects/test/
Reconciliation complete.

saboteur:test andy$ bzr fast-export --plain .
17:07:36 Calculating the revisions to include ...
17:07:36 Starting export of 3511 revisions ...
bzr: ERROR: bzrlib.errors.NoSuchRevision: CHKInventoryRepository('file:///Users/andy/projects/test/.bzr/repository/') has no revision ('Arch-1:ryan at example.com--2005%reponame--ryan--1--patch-5',)

Cheers,

- Andy