What limitations be placed on bzr if paramiko is not used?

Francis Devereux francis at devrx.org
Tue Oct 4 11:22:27 UTC 2011

Sun SSH is based on OpenSSH (according to http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+security/SSH), so it might accept similar flags. Unfortunately I can't test this at the moment because I don't have access to any Solaris boxes (Sun SSH is part of Solaris, not sure whether it runs on any other platforms).

> If you can help us determine the flags that Sun_SSH_2.0 uses, then we
> can implement and support it.
>
> Or potentially it is close enough to openssh that you could just set
> "BZR_SSH=openssh" and things will just work.

Sounds like this is worth a try.

Francis