Should I use push or switch to create branch in bazaar?

TRIDENT JOB trident.job at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 19:06:21 UTC 2011

I'asked a question on stackoverflow, but I don't have the exact answer I figured.
Maybe I'm wrong on something.

Here it is:

To create a branch in bazaar, I can do two things (after a checkout/branch command of the trunk):Do modifications, local commit and then push my version to MyProject/MyBranchorSwitch to MyProject/MyBranch (so it creates the branch folder), do modification and then commit.My questions:Does this two operations produce the same result ?What is the best pratices about branch ?