[ANN] bzr 2.4.0 has gone gold

Gordon Tyler gordon at doxxx.net
Tue Aug 16 14:23:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:54:58 +0300, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net>
wrote:
> Gordon, I haven't thought about Merge tab fix as urgent, and the bug
> marked as Medium, so I haven't released it yet. But if you think we
> should release 0.21.2 then we should do it in the next few days.
> Thanks for pointing it out.

I guess I feel it's hugely important since it's my bug. ;)

I don't want to rush you so if you're okay with it, I'll just package the
revision (r1421) that has the bugfix since I think it's the only revision
after the 0.21.1 release. Which reminds me, I must use the lp:qbzr/0.21
branch and not trunk...

Ciao,
Gordon