pilot report

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Aug 5 07:21:32 UTC 2011

I was patch pilot this week, and last week, because spiv was ill.

We had quite a few submissions from new contributors which I've tried
to finish off, but I haven't had a huge amount of time and there are
still about 25 needing review in bzr itself[2] plus some more in other
bzr-related projects[3].

We should soon be moving pqm onto some faster hardware which will make
integration a little faster and dealing with mutually dependent
branches a bit easier.

Jelmer will be up next week[1], but he could probably do with help
from other reviewers to finish off all this work.

Martin

[1] http://wiki.bazaar.canonical.com/PatchPilot#preview
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/bzr/+activereviews
[3] https://code.launchpad.net/bazaar/+activereviews