Farewell! (sort of)

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Fri Jul 29 03:17:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

After many years I'm leaving Canonical, and so leaving the Bazaar team.
I've greatly enjoyed working with the Bazaar community outside of
Canonical.  You folks are a huge part of what makes Bazaar so good!

It's safe to say that after such a long time I won't be able to let go
completely, so I expect I'll still be around a bit :)  But I of course
will have much less time to spend helping out.

If you're interested in filling the hole I'm leaving, or know someone
who might be interested, here's the job description:
<https://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CANONICAL&cws=1&rid=308>

I hope I haven't left too many bugs behind ;)

It's been a pleasure, and thank you to everyone in the community for
helping make it so.

-Andrew.