Getting started with a content filter

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:04:12 UTC 2011

On 27 July 2011 18:44, Anteru <newsgroups at catchall.shelter13.net> wrote:

> Going with the meta-route, I'm going to check in foo.png.meta when using
> add-large, so I have something in the repository to get hold on. How
> would this work with .bzrmeta?

The .bzrmeta directory is also versioned and is where plugins can store data
like this by convention.
The externals plugin for example stores an "externals" file in there that
keeps track
of external branches which are branched/checked out into specified
directories in the working tree.

--
<>< Marius ><>