[PA] Elite members and priority queues

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon Jun 13 06:47:56 UTC 2011

    > On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 06:55:44PM +0200 I heard the voice of
    > vila, and lo! it spake thus:
    >>
    >> One more Bazaar Airlines flight on time ! [1]

    > If yo umissed it the first time around,

Hehe, I di dmiss it, thanks for the tasteful reminder :)

    >     bzr passengers consider themselves part of an exclusive club
    >     because each flight takes off from a launchpad. They often can
    >     be seen standing in the terminal passing out bzr literature,
    >     trying to get passengers of other airlines to fly bzr, and
    >     can’t understand how other airlines continue to exist while
    >     people keep walking past their airplanes.

They definitely forgot to talk about our special offer for foreign VCSes
which includes enjoying the comfort of Bazaar Airlines seats while still
using whatever cabin luggages are used by their fellows ;)

Arguably the http://webnumbr.com/imported-branches-on-launchpad
reference was a shameless plug for this offer :-D

And remember: no additional taxes for any luggage, just register them at
check-in !

      Vincent