[Launchpad-dev] Bzr plugin for guessing relevant test modules: Fault line

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Jun 2 21:22:44 UTC 2011

You can use the same logic about hit rate that u did for merge --auto. If
something is hit 1000 times it isn't as relevant as one that is hit 1 time.
Similarly a test that covers 1000 lines of code isn't as interesting as one
that covers 10. Those are also usually faster tests to run. So you can do
"progressive" testing. The first tests are fast and focused, later ones
still cover the area, final ones aren't related. Especially w Robert's work
to use lsprof as the data source.
=:->