[PA] Don't panic !

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Mon May 30 07:18:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is vila and I've taken over the plane this week.

We apology for the delay before the departure, a technical issue[1] was
detected and we had to make some arrangements to ensure you'll fly in the
best conditions. Security first !

We're still experiencing abundant precipitations:

  http://webnumbr.com/bzr-active-reviews

but as you can see a bright sun is in front of us.

During this flight you may have noticed a lot of test related bugs
falling from the sky never to be seen again and some more work towards
providing translation for the commands help (brought to you by INADA
Naoki) as a first step towards internationalization.

If you're interested in numbers and shining graphs, Andrew assembled yet
another one:

  http://webnumbr.com/.join%28bzr-active-reviews,bzr-pqm-queue-length,bzr-merged-reviews.derivative%29

if only someone found a way to limit the display to the last month...

Thanks you for flying with us, I hope you'll enjoy your flight next week
with John,

           Vincent

[1]: I hope you're enjoying your well deserved vacations Jelmer ;)