Integration with Maven

pwbr pwelbrn at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:27:04 UTC 2011

Hello!
I want to use Bazaar as VCS to my project. The project consists of few
modules. Layout is similiar to this[1] one. I would like to achieve some
goals. The first one is following layout:

repository/        # Overall repository
 +- project1/      # master branch
 |   +- module1/
 |       +- trunk/ # branch
 |   +- module2/
 |       +- trunk/ # branch

I would like to get convenient checkouts, too. Something like:
bzr co PATH/repository/project1 - gets entire project with modules,
bzr co PATH/repository/project1/module1/trunk - gets only specified module.

How can i solve this problem?

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Multi-modules+projects