Can't import qbzr?

Neil Martinsen-Burrell nmb at wartburg.edu
Sat May 28 21:22:26 UTC 2011

That line is from bzr-colo which has commands which are optionally
defined if you have qbzr installed.  If you don't have qbzr installed,
then we log that message.  I'm willing to change that behavior, if you
have a better suggestion.  Perhaps just prepending the message with
bzr-colo: so that it is clear where it originates.

-Neil