Using bzr with pycurl on Windows

vila v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Thu May 26 06:42:18 UTC 2011

<snip/>

    > Actually, it looks like it doesn't hang, but instead is waiting for
    > something (a timeout?) for a long time, about 2.5 minutes.  Once I got
    > more patient, I've got this error message:

    >   bzr: ERROR: Invalid http response for https://github.com/dlitz/pycrypto.git/info/refs: Bad status line received

Hmm, that's bad and generally indicate a bug of some sort in the way we
handle a previous response (or a weird behavior on the server side).

Can you run the same command with -Dhttp (which will output details
about the http requests/responses in .bzr.log) so we get a better idea
of the dialog occurring there ?

Watch for your credentials if you're posting excerpts from .bzr.log,
especially the Authorization and Proxy-Authorization headers
(obfuscating the values but leaving them in place).

           Vincent