[ANN] bzr 2.3.3 released !

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Mon May 23 07:38:19 UTC 2011

Alexander Belchenko пишет:
> Liam Routt пишет:
>> Just sayin'...
>
> That's a shame of course, and I'd like to test 2.4b2 very much.
>
> The problem here is that installers for Windows are built by volunteer,
> and the man who did the build all the last time most likely is very busy
> right now and can't build them.
>
> I've tried to build the installers, but I'm very very very unhappy with
> the process. It's not very smooth and very fragile. Right now I'm stuck
> on building TortoiseBzr. If you don't need TBZR, that's much easier. I
> can teach you how to build your own bzr.exe. That's the easiest part.

OK, for brave hearts out there: you can get this branch
https://code.launchpad.net/~bialix/bzr-windows-installers/2.4 and read
dependencies.txt and you can try to build installer. For TortoiseBzr you
have to install Windows SDK, it's not in the document yet, because I
haven't managed it to work, and I'm not sure yet which version of SDK we
need. You can also read the last thread in bzr-windows ML
https://launchpad.net/~bzr-windows -- there are plenty of links to
different SDK.