patch pilot: engines to full

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri May 20 17:57:19 UTC 2011

I was the pilot during a really crazy bzr week for pqm, with plenty of
things queued up.  Proposals keep coming in faster than they are
reviewed.

We landed several non-core-dev patches and a bunch of non-canonical
patches, of which perhaps the most interesting is Inada's i18n
patches.

John got some superb performance changes in discussed elsewhere.

With Vincent, I set up a better Babune install that should have less
spurious failures, and thereby better help us catch cross-platform
regressions.

One other very satisfying thing is with maxb's and the ~ubuntu-sru
team's help we have our Lucid SRU through in record time.

It's been a fun week.  Thanks very much.  Now we're off to the pub.

Martin