bazaar sprint news

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon May 16 18:14:51 UTC 2011

 Some brief news from our open bzr sprint in London:

 * pqm given a thoroughly bad day ;-) with 8 branches tested and
integrated, and 8 patches still queued up for testing.  I hope it will
move onto some faster newer hardware some time soon.
 * translations enabled for bzr
 * --no-remember resolved and landed
 * 2.1.4 about to be released and SRU'd into
 * several patches from jr, including 242175, and 433734
 * spiv helped me resolve what actually turned out not to be Twisted
issues blocking
<https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/778437-sprb-spam/+merge/60360>
which should stop Launchpad sending quite such a huge amount of mail
about successful recipe builds
 * some offline discussion of file ids and package branches

Martin