[bzr-explorer] Please test latest changes in bzr-explorer trunk

Ben Finney ben+bazaar at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 10 05:50:48 UTC 2011

Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:

> 10.05.2011 3:47, Ben Finney пишет:
> > Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> writes:
> >
> >> Also, dear explorer packagers. I don't know how to communicate with
> >> you because you always do your work somewhere in the secret and
> >> hidden places.
> >
> > The dpkg and RPM package formats have, in the changelog entries, a
> > mandatory field for the contact email address. What responses have
> > you had from contacting those people?
>
> Oh, sorry. But I don't have any dpkg or RPM around.

But you do, presumably, have the packages around. If not, it's a bit odd
to be claiming you have no way of contacting the packagers if you
haven't even looked at the content of the package they produced :-)

--
 \            “The whole area of [treating source code as intellectual |
  `\    property] is almost assuring a customer that you are not going |