Bug and question about branching an SVN repository

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Sun May 8 08:12:43 UTC 2011

On 07/05/2011 21:34, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Have you tried with a newer bzr-svn snapshot? This one is a snapshot of
> trunk from half a year or so ago.

Thank for your answer.
How come it is so old? The files are dated around February 2011 (April
for some .pyo files), like the bzr.exe file, so I suppose they come with
the latest version of Bazaar I have installed.

Looks like I want:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/bzr/+spec/shallow-checkouts/

I don't want a lightweight checkout, as I want to commit in my local
branch, leaving the official one pristine.
Judging by the explanations at
http://osdir.com/ml/debian-python/2009-03/msg00007.html I want perhaps
stacked branches. I never tried them before.
I guess I still need to upgrade bzr-svn, I will look how to do that.

Thanks.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France