[qbzr] GUI for shelve/unshelve

Iwata iwata0303 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:40:57 UTC 2011

Hi.

Thank you for feedback.

> What do you mean by "tests"? Automatic unit tests? We don't require it
> to merge submissions to QBzr.

I mean some unit tests and self dogfooding.
But now, merge proposal has been created. OK, let's make it together :-)

> What about splitting hunks?
I have plan to support external editor and hunk splitting, but do
nothing about it yet.
If it is a vital feature for shelve, I'll try to implement it.

> I don't understand why you need Shelve button there? This dialog
> should be used for unshelve, unshelve --preview and unshelve --delete,
> right? So Shelve button is superfluous here, IMO. Can you explain your
> thoughts on this?

I've thought this is shelvelist, not qunshelve.
So, it is natural for me that 'add shelf' and 'remove shelf' are on it.
+1, I sometimes use shelve as simple patch list.
So, When I want to switch another patch, it is convenient that
shelving current changes and unshelving another shelf can be done by
seamless action.

But I don't stick with this opinion.
If you think is should be removed, I'll remove it.

Regards.