[qbzr] qdiff new feel, look and behavior

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Wed Apr 27 14:43:03 UTC 2011

On 27/04/2011 16:17, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Alexander Belchenko пишет:
>> I've just landed to lp:qbzr a nice piece of Doris and Glen work re improving the qdiff.
>> It now has nice toolbar, find action and ignore whitespace option.
>>
>> Please test it, because I want to release qbzr 0.21 beta1 soon.

Just had a quick test (WinXP Pro SP3), Bazaar 2.3) and it works fine.
I would appreciate a warning of search wrapping (reaching end, searching from the start of
the file or the reverse) like what you get in Firefox or other applications.
Good changes.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France