Interactive Git cheatsheet

Philippe Lhoste PhiLho at GMX.net
Tue Apr 19 10:44:02 UTC 2011

http://www.ndpsoftware.com/git-cheatsheet.html

Nice and quite useful (for a Git user, which I am not...).
Being a visual person, I wish something similar exists for Bazaar...
Except I am not sure if the concepts there map to Bzr (perhaps less columns?).

I know that I was (I hope I can use the past...) often confused for the differences
between revision, working tree, branch and repository. (They are well explained in the
Core Concepts section, though.)
And I am still fuzzy for the differences between local repository, lightweight and heavy
checkouts, and similar concepts...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France