Discontinue bzr-daily PPA builds for karmic?

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Tue Apr 19 06:56:54 UTC 2011

The bzr-daily PPA build of bzr itself is currently failing due to
missing build-depends of python-meliae and python-lzma.

Normally I'd just say we should backport the extras, but karmic goes
end-of-life in approximately a fortnight.

Therefore, I propose to turn off all the recipe builds for karmic, and
delete all karmic packages from the daily PPA.

Please speak now if you feel there is any value in retaining karmic
support for dailies longer.

Max.