[ANNOUNCE] bzr-git 0.6.0

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Apr 12 20:38:58 UTC 2011

We're happy to announce the release of bzr-git 0.6.0. The full set of
changes:

 BUG FIXES

  * Fix encoding handling in Git working trees. (Jelmer Vernooij,
#393038)

  * Use transports internally in "bzr git-import".
    (Jelmer Vernooij, #733919)

  * Provide custom GitDir.sprout() implementation for compatibility with
bzr 2.4.
    (Jelmer Vernooij, #717937)

  * Revisions attached to tags that are not in the tips ancestry are now
fetched.
    (Jelmer Vernooij, #309682)

  * Fix recursion error merging tags for bound branches.
    (Jelmer Vernooij, #742833)

  * Fix fetching from remote git repositories during merge.
    (Jelmer Vernooij, #741760)

  * Properly raise RootMissing if no root is specified to an empty
    tree in the commit builder. (Jelmer Vernooij, #731360)

  * Return proper conflict list from WorkingTree.conflicts. (Jelmer
Vernooij, #741397)

  * Fix dpush of certain branches. (Jelmer Vernooij, #705807)

 API COMPLETENESS

  * Implement LocalGitControlDir.clone_on_transport. (Jelmer Vernooij,
#721899)

 COMPATIBILITY

  * Drop support for Bazaar < 2.3. (Jelmer Vernooij)

The release tarball can be downloaded here:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-git-0.6.0.tar.gz

A GPG signature made with my GPG keys (1EEF5276, D729A457) can be found
here:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-git-0.6.0.tar.gz.asc

Cheers,

Jelmer