[ANNOUNCE] Bazaar support in QtCreator

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Apr 7 15:27:43 UTC 2011

Hugues Delorme wrote:
> Can't you rebuild QtCreator v2.2b with MeeGo support from sources ?

well, of course I /can/ do that physically, but that means I'm stepping
outside the base currently in use; the bzr usage is interesting
because I use bzr myself for lots of stuff, but on a project
basis that's not particularly interesting and using the released
MeeGo version carries a lot more weight than scratching my own
bzr itch...

> The Bazaar plugin depends on QtCreator vcsbase plugin which
> has evolved since v2.1.
> I think the Bazaar plugin cannot be mixed up with vcsbase of
> QtCreator v2.1.

Sigh.  Okay, thanks.