[rfc] bzr-colo into core

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Mar 30 07:39:26 UTC 2011

Russel Winder пишет:
> On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 08:37 +0300, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> [ . . . ]
>
>> Jelmer, I really think you need to try bzr-colo in action for some
>> time (at least week) to see the problematic points and understand what
>> UI should be for colocated support in bzr core.
>
> Perhaps even more importantly for general take up, how this will all
> work in Bazaar Explorer -- which remains Bazaar's USP.

Currently support for bzr-colo exists in bzr-explorer, but it's far from
ideal. I have some ideas based on my experience with bzr-colo, and I
hope Neil will be able to provide some input too, because he's already
made some qbzr-commands for colo.

In fact there will be big shift from current model: one directory == one
branch, to colocated model.