[bzr] repo for bzr

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Wed Mar 23 09:44:26 UTC 2011

Andreas Ostermann пишет:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Is there anything like repo for bzr?
>
> We love bzr, but sometimes you just need to combine different
> repository to a system, e.g. a library, or a framework which you want
> to use with different applications.
>
> bzr externals is nice, but takes too much manual work...

Please, explain why you think so.

I wonder what you may say about scmproj which requires to use dedicated
set of commands :-)

> nested trees would be great, but don't seem to be working right now...
>
> If there is nothing like this, two questions:
>
> 1) How do you guy's manage to combine your repositories to a single system?

I'm using scmproj for enough time to know all its pros and cons. And
btw, I'm the author of this tool.

> 2) Is anyone willing to spend time with me on coding a repo like tool for bzr?

Can explain in short how it will be different from bzr-scmproj or
bzr-externals, please?