[bzr] repo for bzr

Andreas Ostermann andreas.ostermann.11 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:32:35 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

Is there anything like repo for bzr?

We love bzr, but sometimes you just need to combine different
repository to a system, e.g. a library, or a framework which you want
to use with different applications.

bzr externals is nice, but takes too much manual work...

nested trees would be great, but don't seem to be working right now...

If there is nothing like this, two questions:

1) How do you guy's manage to combine your repositories to a single system?

2) Is anyone willing to spend time with me on coding a repo like tool for bzr?

brgds,

AO