[rfc] bzr-colo into core

Alex Lewis alex.lewis001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:12:10 UTC 2011

Hi,
  I'm a Bazaar beginner but I've been following Bazaar
  for a while and have enjoyed using it very much so far.
  I've been trying to use Bazaar regularly with the aim
  to convert my work colleges. In fact I now use version
  control (Bazzar) a lot for local files simply because
  Bazaar lets me do it. Ever since I found (and understood!)
  the colo plugin and its workflow I must admit I thought it
  was brilliant and consequently wondered why it wasn't
  *the* Bazaar "model". So this suggestion certainly gets
  my +1 :)

  IMHO one important thing I think *must* be added to this
  functionality is auto-(un)shelving of uncommitted changes
  when switching branches. It is the only thing I think
  currently lets down the colo plugin.

  Hope you don't mind me posting.

Thanks,
Alex