move shared repository with colocated branches.

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Mar 17 14:16:43 UTC 2011

Zunbeltz Izaola пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I have a shared repository with 4 colocated branches (trunk+3) that I
> woould like to move. I think it is possible to mv the repo by copying
> the directory to another one. I guess that them I should change by hand
> the names of some parmaters (parent branches ,...). Which one should I
> change? Where are they located?

If you're using bzr-colo plugin then after the move you have to update
the pointer of checkout to corresponding branch. It can be done with
handy `bzr colo-fixup` command.

Usually you don't have to change parent location of the branches, but if
you really need to do so you can fix the "parent_location" in the
<branch_name>/.bzr/branch/branch.conf file

HTH