[ANN] bzr 2.3.1 has gone gold

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:49:07 UTC 2011

Hi, Gary.

bzr-2.3.1-0-setup.exe doesn't contains qbzr's and bzr-explorer's *.mo files.
Could you comfirm that msgfmt.exe is available in build machine?

BTW, TortoiseBZR uses own extras/msgfmt.py in build_mo command.
This avoids depending msgfmt.exe in build process.
May I port this to qbzr and bzr-explorer?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Gary van der Merwe <garyvdm at gmail.com> wrote:

--
INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>