problem with bzr push when using sftp

Matt Funk mafunk at nmsu.edu
Mon Mar 14 16:27:54 UTC 2011

Hi,
Denis from winsshd says the following (from:
https://fogbugz.bitvise.com/default.asp?WinSSHD.1.16148.1)

"it looks like Bazaar has a bug where it tries to send an SSH protocol
message a second time, after it was already sent once.
WinSSHD expects that message to be sent only once, like most clients,
since there's no sense in sending it twice, so it refuses the second
attempt to send that message.
I'll bring this issue to my colleagues to see if we can relax how
WinSSHD is handling this, perhaps ignoring this superfluous service
request message.
However, the client should likely also be fixed to not send the service
request a second time."

I am no expert so i will leave it at that. Maybe someone with more
insight can comment.

thanks
matt